This week has been a real eye opener for my growth here on the blog and in NYC. There must be something in the air with the changing season's that is inspiring a new approach to life with a new lens. Do you ever get that way? I think most of us can say "yes, of course," and I definitely have read a lot of inspiring stories and ideas around the web. Here's some great reads, informative, funny, and serious to inspire you this weekend.
1. Interview with San Francisco graphic designer and avid cyclist Gretchel.
2. What Every New Yorker Should Know: With GIF's.
3. More on Your Cycle: Got Cramps?, You Better Read This.
4. Branding a Mission To Live Out Loud and Have a Great Time Podcast with Gala Darling.
5. As an introvert myself, I appreciate this perspective on The Introvert's Guide To Leaning In.
6. I always think getting on a bike is a good idea, it's healthy, builds self esteem, and green! Bikeyface shows us in illustration how to take Small Steps to build a bicycle lifestyle habit.
7. Why We Need More Women Leaders, need I say more?
8. I'm a writer by nature and can always use these 33 Tips to Being A Better Writer
9. I love to travel and although time is not on my hands, NYC is pretty great to learn How To Be A Tourist In Your Own Town.
10. Ellie is one of my favorite SF style bloggers (and an epic librarian) who started a series of A Literary Take on Fashion. Brilliant!