Horray! It's the weekend and it sure did feel like it took forever to get here. Some of my favorite distractions while working between managing two blogs about style & bicycles is to find inspiration in fashion and lifestyle blogs. They are always bursting with beautiful pictures and content that keeps me inspired to get creative about my weekend and boy do I love when that happens! Here's what I'm loving the most:
1. A Beautiful Mess: DIY How to Paint Your Own Bike
2. Momentum Magazine: Urban Riding Trends (another infographic!)
3. Caterina Fake: How To Make More Time (video)
4. Design Lovefest: Desktop Wallpaper (free downloadable)
5. Beyonce Inspired Cinderonce (must watch, don't forget your dance shoes!)
Have a great weekend!